Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Do you have Blog Button?

I came across this wonderful blog tutorial on how to make a blog button. Now I had been craving a blog button for a while now, and just didn't understand how in the world to go about creating one. Well DP Nguyen from http://www.mypregnancybaby.com gave me what I needed. She has a few how to tutorials for bloggers.

Now I do have to say that if you are not familiar with how to work with html code it can be a little scary. I do encourage you to try it. The most you can lose is a little of your time. I thought I would give it a shot since I also think working with HTML code is scary.

Needless to say I forged ahead and after a few errors I finally got my button to look like I wanted it to and include the code for you to copy to your blog or website. If you look to your right that is where you will find them but if you still don't know what I am talking about, here is what mine ended up looking like.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free pattern!

Hello everyone, I am glad you could stop by today. I have been working on a few free patterns for all of you who are so kind to follow my bl...