Sunday, November 3, 2013

Watermarking your photos

So I was at a point in my craft when I had accumulated a lot of pictures of my work. I was at the verge of paying someone to create a logo and a watermark.

At the last minute I decided to do a little research and see just how hard it was to create a watermark first. I found a few videos on how to create your own watermark but the best help I found was this blog, http://temptingthyme.com/2013/03/25/how-to-create-a-transparent-watermark/.

It went step by step and so easy to follow that I immediately started creating my own. I will try to post them here so your can see all the ones I created in a matter of a few minutes. The first 6 watermarks I made using Picmonkey.com and the last 2 I created with Ribbet.com. Because the watermarks are transparent and white I went ahead and edited them again with paint so that you would be able to see them clearly, but originally the background is white(transparent actually).


wm1

wm2

wm3

wm4
wm5
wm6
wm7
wm8

 These are some of the few watermarks that I made for the holidays. I still have a few holidays to work out but I am really loving it.




 I will soon post a video tutorial on how I did my watermarks. A very special thank you to Shauna Tafelski for a wonderful tutorial on this topic. If you want to learn how to do other things for your blog or website, visit her blog.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Free pattern!

Hello everyone, I am glad you could stop by today. I have been working on a few free patterns for all of you who are so kind to follow my bl...