Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained

I feel and apology is in order. I'm sorry if I have been neglecting my blog but for some apparent reason having a full time job and crocheting in the evenings to fill orders just doesn't leave much time for blogging! Not to mention cooking dinner, doing laundry, helping my girls with their homework, etc, etc..... Well I am here to let you know that I have recently given my notice at work. I will no longer be employed outside the home. I have made up my mind (and my husband as well) that I need my time to focus on my passion. CROCHET. Sorry to scream but that is how I feel. I have always put away my dream because it wasn't the right time, or not enough money, or whatever excuse I deemed reasonable enough at the time.

I only went back to work in August of last year but it didn't seem as fulfilling as I thought it would be. So needless to say it took up all my time, in fact so much so that I stopped volunteering at church, and the library. I was not a happy camper.

I hope that this new endeavor will be fruitful not only for my pockets but also for my soul, and I promise to blog on a regular basis from now on.

Thank you one or all who follow or have read my blog post. I greatly appreciate you hanging in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free pattern!

Hello everyone, I am glad you could stop by today. I have been working on a few free patterns for all of you who are so kind to follow my bl...