Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Current Projects

So this is what I am currently working on:
You can get this pattern at MaggiesCrochet.com
http://www.maggiescrochet.com/crochet-tea-set-p-1413.html

I am making 3 for a customer and let me tell you I am worried about getting them all finished before December 7th. I will devote all my late afternoons to this and on top of all of that I am making 6 Minnie mouse hats and 2 mohawk hats for some other customers. Talk about buzzy, buzzy, buzzy.
And for those of you who don't know what I am talking about(which most of you do) here are some pics of  those hats I mentioned.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free pattern!

Hello everyone, I am glad you could stop by today. I have been working on a few free patterns for all of you who are so kind to follow my bl...