Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bear Beanie and Pilgrims Hat

I have been very busy these past few weeks and  I have had some orders I have been crocheting some hats. I would like to show you my bear hat that I made. It actually turned out really nice.  I also am doing a hello kitty and will post a pick of that later.


My bear hat is actually comprised of two tutorials that are on you tube. I will post the link at the bottom of this post. The eyes I added on


I also made some pilgrim hat belts with buckles. They came out OK but I have to perfect my pattern. I didn't find any patterns online, so I just went off what I thought would work and they came out looking just fine. I made a total of seven for my church Thanksgiving Appreciation Dinner in a few weeks.
Link to Beanie hat Part 1 of 3

Link to Beanie Bear Ears & Snout Part 3 of 4 (ears start at 2:54)

Link to Beanie Bear Ears & Snout  Part 4 of 4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free pattern!

Hello everyone, I am glad you could stop by today. I have been working on a few free patterns for all of you who are so kind to follow my bl...